Skype
tedi_dochev

Madness Customization Madness Customization

Cool Game! Can you Make Mor Guns to Shoot? Can you Make More
Weapons, More Costum Parts, and More Back Grounds?
And Can you Make for the GAme's Players, to SAVE There
Character, when They Make it?

1999Elias responds:

Everything you said is what I'm preparing for Madness Customization 2, all those options weren't possible due my lack of experience with programming :P
It's possible that it will be finished for the next year, IDK, but if you want to preview it, here is the preview of the last update: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/7e59709bf171c4b586f684248f7b963a ;)

Squee~ With Fluttershy Squee~ With Fluttershy

Fluttershy is FlutterCUTE! 22 Favorite CUTE Equestria Girls: Twilight Sparkle (Shining Star), Pinkie Pie (Pinkie Pie), Fluttershy (FlutterCUTE), Applejack (Sugar pple) Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applebloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Princess Celestia (Sunshine), Princess Luna (Moonshine), Princess Cadence, Ms. Cheerilee, Spitfire, Derpy, Colgate, Lyra, Bon Bon, Octavia, Vinyl, Snowdrop and Zecora.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Nice Game Matt! I Wish you Good Luck on Catching All Medals. And I Wish I can See the 1.9 (If there is one) Before unlocking and Releasing MPN2. Anyway Good Luck on MADNES: PROJECT NEXUS 2!
I Wish you a Good Luc kon Beating it! I wander, How many of you Guys Have All Medals?